- The Group shall specify the purpose of use of personal data, and shall notify or announce the purpose of use. Personal data shall be handled only to the extent necessary for the purpose of use unless otherwise permitted by law.
- The Group shall obtain personal data by legitimate and fair means.
- The Group shall not offer or disclose personal data to any third party without the prior consent of a principal unless otherwise permitted or required by law. The Group shall not offer or disclose personal data to any third party based in a foreign country without the prior informed consent of a principal unless otherwise permitted or required by law.
- The Group shall not offer or disclose data linked to an individual to any third party without the prior consent of a principal to the extent prohibited by law. The Group shall obtain the consent of a principal for the acquisition of data linked to an individual as personal data.
- The Group shall manage personal data appropriately and rationally and take necessary measures to prevent and rectify any unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage, etc. of personal data. In the event of personal data leakage or the like, the Group shall respond appropriately pursuant to applicable laws.
- The Group shall observe applicable laws and regulations, guidelines established by the government, and other relevant norms with regard to personal data, data linked to an individual, pseudonymously-processed data, and anonymously-processed data and take necessary actions to that end, including the establishment of necessary systems and education.
- The Group shall audit and review operational situations related to the protection and handling of personal data on a periodic basis and shall strive to continuously improve the personal data protection and management system.
- The Group shall appropriately establish and implement procedures for personal data disclosure and modification, etc. The Group shall receive and respond to any complaint or inquiry from a principal with regard to the handling of personal data pertaining to the principal.
Enacted: May 1, 2003
Revised: November 1, 2022
Representative Director, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ricoh Leasing Co., Ltd.
New Otani Garden Court, 4-1, Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-8563
President of Enplus Inc.
1-8-11 Horidome-cho, Nihonabshi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0012
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the service,
please feel free to contact us using the contact form.